Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Enchantress of Ingley

The first chapter of my new serial, The Enchantress of Ingley, is now up on literotica.com. It will be a weekly series of approximately 19 chapters (though that may be subject to change, plus or minus a few) and the first work in what will hopefully be a trilogy of connected novel length stories.

I will be writing each chapter from a different point of view, which is new for me but shouldn't be too difficult, not being such a great departure in style. It's set in the same world as my other works, which I really need to get around to mapping properly.

In other news, I've been on a Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser kick lately. It's been ages since I've read any of them, so doing a marathon read of the stories has really brought me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment