Tuesday, May 13, 2014

First Sales

So I've sold my first copies of Scoundrel's Answer, and though the going is just a trickle, it's already technically paid for what was put into the cover art. Admittedly, that wasn't much, but it's nice to know that theoretically I'll be ahead of the game except for my time, right out of the gate. It's a bit of a weight off my mind. I've submitted the book to some promo sites, so we'll see in the coming days and weeks just how well that turns out.

There is absolutely no reason I shouldn't be further along on my next project, except for feeling a little under the weather. Progress is, however, being made. The Duel will most likely go direct to ebook. I've got a whole week of 'vacation' time with little to no interruptions coming up, however, so I will likely be able to squeeze a little something free in, at some point. I just haven't decided on what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment