Saturday, May 10, 2014

Scoundrel's Answer - Ready to Go!

After a long few days doing editing, some minor rewrites (my attention to continuity was atrocious in some instances), and then formatting, Scoundrel's Answer is ready to go! I have already put it up for review on Amazon, and will provide the links for there and Smashwords when the time comes.

In other news, I'll have The Duel well underway this coming week, if all goes well. I also may or may not have thrown around some ideas for a sequel to Scoundrel's Answer. I can no longer say I am completely against the idea, so it will really depend on how well Scoundrel's is received.

I suppose I should get around to putting together a bio to post to some of these author's pages. Or I could just go for the brooding, mysterious type, and let my writing speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment