Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo off to a good start

After a few days of nonaction, I got time to hammer out the first chapter of Champion of Venomspire tonight for NaNoWriMo, and I'm pleased to say that it went swimmingly. I'm afraid that Champion will not be the additional free release I was speaking of, but that new project's first short is ready for an editing pass. As soon as I get the time to have it done, it will be posted.

As for Enchantress, I've got the next chapter open on my desktop as we speak. I think, however, I will try to knock it out in the morning. I'm faced with the odd task of finishing one novel while writing its sequel, let's just hop that everything continues to go well.

Also, a pleasant reminder for those who have an interest in supporting my work in a non-ebook way, my Patreon page can be reached on the sidebar, as can my social networking links. I hope to begin to post new content alerts to them before the Usual Places going forward. I'm just so excited and grateful to have people who actually read my work at the moment, it's really inspired me to go ahead with this trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment